IO INFORMATICS RELEASES SENTIENT SUITE V2.95
FAST PERFORMANCE, NEW FEATURES FOR XML IMPORT, DATA TRACKING
EMERYVILLE, CA December 6, 2006 —-- IO Informatics, Inc. is pleased to announce the release of Sentient™ Suite version 2.95. The Sentient Suite of software products facilitates collaboration among multidisciplinary researchers by providing a system for data integration that allows users to search, view, annotate, link and share data without programming or computer science expertise.
This release builds on feedback from IO Informatics customers and grant relationships and provides improved performance, scalability and many new features. Some of the most important highlights of this release are:
- Performance enhancements - fast import of large scale data
- Import flexibility - more options for import of spreadsheet data including import start and endpoints and other import curation functions
- XML data integration - user configurable method for curation and batch import of XML into the Sentient Suite
- Intuitive query – Interface makes it easy for users to create complex queries without IT support, and to understand their queries
- Automatic tracking with barcodes/RFID - sample/data can now be automatically tagged with barcodes or RFIDs
- Search-All feature - an easy to use, broad search feature for fast searches of the entire database
“Many of these improvements represent our response to unmet critical business issues of our customers, and provide them with immediate value”, said Erich Gombocz, IO Informatics’ Chief Scientific Officer.
“Initial feedback from our customers has been very positive,” added Robert Stanley, Chief Technology Officer.
For more information about IO Informatics software and services, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Pat Rougeau, CEO of IO Informatics at (510) 420-8400.
About IO Informatics
IO Informatics (www.io-informatics.com) is revolutionizing software methods by developing intelligent agents that enable a multidimensional approach to data integration. Through the proprietary IMO (intelligent multidimensional object) and Sentient, an interactive software environment, IO Informatics enables medical, pharmaceutical, and other life science researchers to structure and define data relationships, view these relationships, query them, and capitalize on them — all within a secure, compliant, auditable framework that helps organizations accumulate and capitalize on research knowledge. IO Informatics is located in Emeryville, California.